I have been playing with my new camera lately. Some of the shots I am even a bit proud of. Head over to our Web Albums (http://picasaweb.google.com/revdarin) to see them.
And something of excitement for me is the new job i have just begun working to help reform Youth Ministry in Tromso, Norway is a high-level photography course they offer for teens. As part of this photo course they hire a professional photographer to teach these youth about photography and then is with the group as they do high level shots focused on a Biblical passage. This should be fantastic!
1 comment:
Wow! Sounds completely awesome! Glad to hear you are doing well. We had 5 at BTG this week...and Katie was back! :) She may even be coming to the P12 fall retreat, which is awesome. I miss you...especially these days as we try to pull together a retreat. Will think of you much and hold you in prayer...congrats again on the new job.
Post a Comment