Saturday, July 12, 2008

A New Journey

It has been good to follow Jesus with the people of the Iron Range in NE Minnesota. They are of the best kind: loyal, honest and striving to better serve others in their following. We will miss them deeply.

But we have accepted a call "over the pond" in Ann Christin's homeland of Northern Norway. She will serve as an Associate Pastor in the Cathedral ("Domkirke") in Tromsø, Norway.

As you find interest I invite you to visit this blog on occasion as I share thoughts (and maybe a decent photo or two) reflecting on life in a new culture and context. God be with you all, my good brothers and sisters in Christ.

~ PD

Some shots of where we are bound:






1 comment:

Eliza Designer said...

I have a million questions about this...

When are you leaving and can I come to visit are the only two that seem relevant right now though.