And while you are reading, i dare you to not get a reality check yourself. Suddenly our "stuff" doesn't seem so difficult, does it?
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Reality Check
I am convinced of this: we may not always get what we want, but God always provides what we need. I have been reflecting on my time of wandering and what that will mean concerning my call as pastor. Meanwhile, a woman who is like a cousin to me wrote in her blog about her daughter's continuing challenges from some major birth defects. I encourage you to at least read the entry from today (Tuesday, November 25, 2008). You can find the entry here: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/lh .
And while you are reading, i dare you to not get a reality check yourself. Suddenly our "stuff" doesn't seem so difficult, does it?
And while you are reading, i dare you to not get a reality check yourself. Suddenly our "stuff" doesn't seem so difficult, does it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"we may not always get what we want, but God always provides what we need"
What if we need more?
Post a Comment